Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Yield: Makes one loaf
3 very over-ripe bananas, peeled
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup stevia
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of gluten-free all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), oil a 4×8-inch loaf pan. You can use coconut oil or vegetable margarine.
2. In a food processor, mash the over-ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stop the processor and put in the coconut oil into the mashed bananas.
3. Add the baking soda and salt. Add in the stevia, egg, and vanilla extract. Then add in the flour.
4. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and allow to cool completely before serving. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Related Post: GREEN TEA DETOX MIXTURE
I want to know if you guys would try this recipe. If you have, let me know how it turned out. Until next time much love.